UP5 is a mobile lifting platform, designed for applications in industrial vehicle body repair plants, preparation areas, paint booths and finishing areas, for large and medium size vehicles and components.
Specifically designed with reduced overall dimension and with 3-axis moving cabin UP5
takes minimum room inside the working area and let the operator reach all the parts of the vehicle to be worked. The air-gauge plug on the cabin can feed all types of manual painting devices and different kind of air operated tools.
ATEX Cat. II labelling.
Booths layout customizations
Giuliano Engineering Department supports all customers from the choice of the correct UP5 version, through the best optimized booth layout, up to a professional training for customers's operative Staff.
- Mobile lifting work platform made in accordance with the Machine Directive specifications;
- Sliding on ground rails with self-bearing shuttle without anchors to the cabin sidewalls or with wall connected rails, supported by cabin structure.
- Voluntarily activated controls with emergency stop button;
- Lowering speed adjusting valve;
- Overload valve;
- Specific safety devices for cage motion;
- Emergency lowering device controlled from ground;
- Shuttle protection and safety devices;
- Hydraulic stop valve for the lifting chains control.
- UP 5 - Self-supporting work platforms;
- UP 5A - Wall connected work platforms;
- UP 5AP - Wall connected work platforms for sandblasting and peen forming booths.
Find your nearest Giuliano Automotive Distributor
Thanks to the large network of distributors and business partners, in Italy and worldwide, Giuliano Automotive can now offer you the right product, which best suits your needs.