Automatic tilt-back tyre machine with dual assist arm. Recommended for low-mid volume shops, garages and repair shops.
Tyre machine with four control pedals, tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm and operating arm with manual lowering and locking by pushing button. Vertical arm with return spring. Equipped with dual assist arm.
- Tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm with Ø 41 mm operating arm.
- Bead breaker double effect Cylinder Ø 200 mm.
- Reinforced Chassis.
- Tabletop thickness 12 mm.
- Two powerful clamping cylinders provide uniform clamping pressure.
- Fitting head designed for both standard and low profiled tyre applications.
- Pneumatic locking of horizontal and operating arm.
- Plastic protections on fitting head to avoid any damage to alloy rim.
- Tyre inflation by pedal (optional).
- Equipped with HP Light dual assist arm to ease mounting operations of low-profiled and UHP tyres (standard).
- Additional bead lifting disk arm for the lower bead (optional).
- Additional roller tool arm for the lower bead (optional).
- Rubber-coated jaw protectors. Provides extra grip (optional).
- Suitable for Tubeless tyre bead seating system (optional).
- Designed, built and engineered in Italy.
- "Right to repair" - all service parts available for at least 10 years since production, easy maintenance and reduced environmental impact.
Discover new photos and leaflet!