Motorcycle tyre changer with pneumatic tilt-back tower. Reinforced Chassis. Robust and high-performance product for intensive use. Recommended for motorcycle tyre specialists, servicing motorcycles, scooters and ATV tyres
. For wheels with rim from 6" to 24" (max. wheel diameter 1110 mm./43", max. wheel width 240mm./9,5").
Sturdy, user-friendly and problem solving tyre changer to help best professionals in the field.
Model with four control pedals, tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm and operating arm with manual lowering and locking by pushing button.
BMW Motorrad approved version
- Tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm with ø 41 mm operating arm.
- Bead breaker double effect Cylinder ø 200 mm.
- Reinforced Chassis.
- Tabletop thickness 12 mm, specially designed for motorcycle wheels.
- Fitting head designed for both standard and low-profiled tyre applications.
- Plastic protections on fitting head to avoid any damage to alloy rim.
- Four motorcycle clamping jaws adjustable to 4 different positions: 6"-13", 10"-17", 14"-21", 17"-24".
- Two powerful clamping cylinders provide uniform clamping pressure.
- Tyre inflating gauge (optional).
- Tyre inflation by pedal (optional).
- Suitable for PRESS ARM ECO additional pneumatic helper tower to ease mounting operations of low profiled and UHP tyres (optional).
- “Easy Access“ extractable pedal box for quick service.
- Kit of 4 motorcycle adaptors with wider clamps, oversize/standard height (optional).
- PEDAL INFLATION SET. Installed on the side of the tyre changer, provides inflation system on board the tyre changer, activated by pedal (optional).
- Designed, built and engineered in Italy.
- "Right to repair" - all service parts available for at least 10 years since production, easy maintenance and reduced environmental impact.
is available through official BMW channels.