Super-automatic heavy duty truck tyre changer 14" - 46"/58"(1)
. For truck, bus, agriculture and earth-moving heavy tyres, professional truck tyre service and high volume shops. Hydraulic motor
grants extreme precision
even on heavy duty earth moving wheels. Suitable for both tube and tubeless tyres.
Wide and low profiled platform eases the loading of heavy wheels.
Tools holding arm, with 3 hydraulic movements
, enables automatic rotation of the double tool, arm lifting/lowering and double speed travelling movement. Simultaneous travelling movement of tools holding arm, tool carriage and tool rotation, allows to speed up operations
on the wheel.
Ergonomic control console with simple layout of commands and with emergency safety button, for stopping all functions at any time.
- Hydraulic movement of clamping chuck holding arm (up-down).
- Hydraulic travel movement of operating arm carriage (left-right).
- Operating arm automatic tilting and travelling on carriage.
- Simultaneous movement of operating arm travelling, tilting and tool rotation (by same control button). Speed, efficiency and total safety.
- Double tool (disk + finger) automatic rotation.
- Wheel clamping by fully hydraulic operated jaws.
- Operating arm and clamping chuck arm facing each other.
- All motions controlled by console and pedal box.
- Emergency safety button on control console, for stopping all functions.
- Suitable for control console installation on pivoting arm (optional).
- Rim center hole clamping range ø 80 - 1200 mm.
- Clamping chuck minimum height from ground 315 mm (center).
- Clamping chuck is powered by a variable speed hydraulic motor, including low speed valve for tyre tread sculpting : 1.5, 2, 3 ... 9 rpm.
- Electro-hydraulic unit with “stand-by” function, to reduce energy consumption and working noise level.
- Universal hydraulic clamping chuck can clamp rims with center hole as small as Ø 80 mm, and with overall diameter up to 46” (58” with optional clamping extensions).
- Suitable for remote control installation (optional). Replaces standard cables and enables all functions control by radio transmission.
- Designed, built and engineered in Italy.
- "Right to repair" - all service parts available for at least 10 years since production, easy maintenance and reduced environmental impact.
(1) For the rims from 47" to 58" it is necessary to use the optional set of 4 jaw extensions for clamping wheels from 47" to 58".
Discover new photos and leaflet!