PAR-MOVE concept high performance super-automatic tyre machine with dual assist arm and PowerX.
Discover the advantages of PAR-MOVE system
High-performance electro-pneumatic tyre machine designed for intensive use.
PAR-MOVE Series – STRONGER THAN EVER!
- Robust fixed vertical tower with innovative PAR-MOVE parallelogram operating arm [Giuliano Patent]. 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON PAR-MOVE
- SPACE SAVER: PAR-MOVE design enables the tyre machine to be installed against the wall, requiring no additional rear space.
- Reinforced Chassis. Fixed vertical tower and parallelogram operating arm [Giuliano Patent] makes SX119 Pro extremely robust and stiff, granting increased rigidity and eliminating all flexes.
- Tabletop thickness 14 mm with POWERX four cylinders clamping system [Giuliano Patent]. 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON POWERX
- QX Leverless tyre mounting/demounting device [Giuliano Patent] for conventional, low profiled, UHP and Run Flat tyres, optional.
- HP119 Additional auxiliary helper system (standard) provides a valuable support in mounting/ demounting Run Flat, UHP and low profiled tyres.
- Bead breaker double effect Cylinder ø 200 mm.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY on “Made in Giuliano” gearbox.
- PO System [Giuliano Patent] for granting no bead breaker shovel stuck into the rim during bead breaking operations.
- Adjustable bead breaker shovel stroke. Super-quick and Simple.
- Double rotation speed by pedal.
- Available in 3ph-2 speed, 1ph-2 speed (inverter) and 1ph - 1 speed version.
MOTOINVERTER for granting faster, more accurate and reliable drive for your tyre machine.
- Tyre inflation by pedal (standard).
- Vertical tower with built-in air tank, provides tubeless tyre inflation and bead seating (optional), eliminating the need for a separate air tank.
- Suitable for Tubeless tyre bead seating system (optional).
- “Easy Access“ extractable pedal box for quick service.
- Extensive selection of standard accessories
- A very practical Wheel Lifter reduces effort and increases productivity (optional).
- Designed, built and engineered in Italy.
- "Right to repair" - all service parts available for at least 10 years since production, easy maintenance and reduced environmental impact.
Discover new photos and leaflet!