High performance automatic Leverless tilt back tyre changer with combined two assist arms and Power X.
High performance leverless tilt back tyre changer for tyres with rim from 10" to 29" (max. wheel diameter 1120 mm./44", max. wheel width 406mm./16").
The machine is equipped with Giuliano Lever-No Lever technology covered by exclusive international patent, allows the operator to handle many different types of tyres in an extremely professional way, either with or without a bead lifting lever.
By operating an additional control handle on the front of the device, you can manually select to work either in leverless “No Lever” mode or in traditional mode, using the tyre lever (for example, when handling soft tyres which normally don’t need leverless device).
It’s the tyre specialist who decides which is the fastest, easiest, or most effortless way to operate on specific tyre applications, the tyre changer will adapt to your working needs! The result will always be the same: simple professional operation without any risk of damaging rim or tyre.
Equipped with Help and Press Arm powerful pneumatic helper systems, to enhance tyre changer’s performance and provide a valuable support in mounting/demounting most difficult tyre applications in the market, such as Run Flat, UHP and low profiled tyres.
Power X four cylinders turntable (Giuliano Patent) grants double, uniform clamping power on jaws, and an almost endless durability and reliability of your turntable!
The squared horizontal arm is equipped with Quadra Lock combined rear and front locking mechanism. This system removes every flexion or slack to the working arm during operations with UHP and Run Flat tyres, thus granting the same performance level over time, and making the tyre changer more reliable than ever before.
Reliable, robust and high-performance product with great capacity.
SX 234 Pro Duo LNL is the state-of-the-art conventional tyre changer, developed by Giuliano for high volume tyre shops, and tyre specialists, servicing racing, run flat and UHP tyres, that is, for all tyre professionals, who have to deal with most diverse tyres every day, but want to work with simplicity and without efforts.
The real “work-horse” for your tyre shop!! New unstoppable, robust, tireless tyre changer to always support the wheel service specialist. Everything you need for a busy shop dealing with all kinds of CAR, LCV and LIGHT TRUCK tyres and wheels (motorcycle tyre fitting options available) !!
- Tilt-back tower, sliding horizontal arm with ø 41 mm operating arm.
- Robust bead breaker arm, designed for tough jobs.
- Bead breaker double effect Cylinder ø 200 mm.
- Reinforced Chassy and tower.
- Equipped with patented Lever - No Lever tyre mounting/demounting system. LNL tyre mounting/demounting system can work in an extremely professional way, either with or without a bead lifting lever (standard).
- Reliable and durable clamping system. Tabletop thickness 14 mm with patented POWERX four cylinders clamping system. 5 YEAR WARRANTY on POWERX.
- Patented PO SYSTEM (standard) automatically moves the bead breaker shovel back to the starting position, after its penetration.
- Adjustable bead breaker shovel stroke.
- QuadraLock system for total stiff locking of horizontal and operating arm. QuadraLock system removes every possible flexion or slack during operations with UHP and Run Flat tyres, thus granting the same performance level over time.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY on “Made in Giuliano” gearbox.
- Double rotation speed by pedal.
- Tyre inflation by pedal (standard).
- Equipped with Help and Press Arm additional auxiliary helper systems (standard) to ease mounting operations of low profiled, Run Flat and UHP tyres.
- “Easy Access” extractable pedal box for quick service.
- Robotic pipe for operating arm positioning/lock.
- Tools Storage Box (standard).
- MOTOINVERTER for granting faster, more accurate and reliable drive for your tyre changer machine.
- Suitable for Tubeless tyre bead seating system (optional).
- A very practical Wheel Lifter reduces effort and increases productivity (optional).
- Fixed roller plate, to ease bead breaking of heavy wheels (optional).
- Designed, built and engineered in Italy.
- "Right to repair" - all service parts available for at least 10 years since production, easy maintenance and reduced environmental impact.
Product designed for intensive use, for high volume professionals, who need reliable, robust and high-performance product with great capacity, even on toughest tyre applications.
WDK: Version available upon request
Extensive selection of standard accessories: bead lifting lever, lube paste bucket and brush, plastic protectors for mounting/demounting tool, 2 protectors for bead breaker shovel, jaw protectors for alloy rims, lubricator + pressure regulator, bucket support