Resistance Under Stress Coefficient (RUSC) gives some idea of how robust a tyre changer can be, in terms of strength and power against all different kinds of stress involved in mounting/demounting tyres. Do you want to know more about RUSC ? Click here !
Suitable for car wheels
PAR-MOVE Concept Model with three control pedals plus 1 side pedal for bead breaker. Robust fixed vertical tower, space-saving articulated up-and-down movement through parallelogram operating arm with ergonomic and effortless positioning and locking. Mounting tool automatically moves up and backwards.
Allows to operate with tyre assemblies from 10" to 26".
Tyre changer with reinforced chassis.
Rim clamping is performed by means of 4 jaws facing each other, driven by pneumatic cylinders connected to the control pedal.
Blade Bead Breaking
Bead breaking by conventional blade, works with tyre assembly in vertical position
Parallelogram Move Concept
Robust fixed vertical tower with innovative parallelogram operating arm (PAR-MOVE Concept) allows to install tyre changer in a working space corresponding to its actual overall dimensions inside the tyre shop with no extra rear and side space required. The new design
makes the tyre changer extremely robust and stiff, granting increased rigidity and eliminating all flexes, and memorizing working position.
Patented GIULIANO device to prevent bead breaker blade from getting stuck between rim and tyre bead during bead breaking operation.
Two speed chuck
Two speed pneumatic chuck, allows to adjust rotation speed in accordance with the type of operation to perform, ensures work efficiency and safety.
PAR-MOVE concept high performance super-automatic tyre changer. For high volume tyre shops.
- Robust fixed vertical tower with innovative parallelogram operating arm (PAR-MOVE Concept).
- Bead breaker double effect Cylinder Ø 200 mm.
- Reinforced Chassis. Fixed vertical tower and parallelogram operating arm makes S119 extremely robust and stiff, granting increased rigidity and eliminating all flexes.
- Tabletop thickness 14 mm.
- Fitting head designed for both standard and low profiled tyre applications.
- Double rotation speed by pedal.
- Tyre inflation by pedal (standard).
- Suitable for Tubeless tyre bead seating system (optional).
- “Easy Access“ extractable pedal box for quick service.
- PO System, Giuliano patent, for granting no bead breaker shovel stuck into the rim during bead breaking operations.
- Suitable for Wheel Lifter (optional).
|Rim clamping range from outside
||10" - 24"
By adjustable jaws
|Rim clamping range from inside
||12" - 26"
By adjustable jaws
|Max. tyre diameter
||1100 mm (43")
|Max. tyre width
||415 mm (16")
|Bead breaker cylinder force at 10 Bar
||10 bar (145 Psi)
||400V - 3Ph/2 speed
220V - 1Ph
220V - 1Ph/2 speed
||0,8 / 1,1 kW (3ph)
||7 - 14 rpm
|Pre-set tyre inflating pressure
||3,5 bar (50 Psi)
|Max overall dimensions
||1390 x 1310 x 2170 mm
Find your nearest Giuliano Industrial Distributor
Thanks to the large network of distributors and business partners, in Italy and worldwide, Giuliano Industrial can now offer you the right product, which best suits your needs.