Super-automatic lever - no lever tilt back tyre changer for tyres with rim from 10" to 28" (max. wheel diameter 1120 mm./44", max. wheel width 406mm./16"). Equipped with HP2 dual assist arm for easy mounting/demounting tyres and with Power X four cylinders turntable.
SX 234 L-N-L is the state of the art conventional tyre changer, developed by Giuliano for high volume tyre shops, and tyre specialists, servicing racing, run flat and UHP tyres, that is, for all tyre professionals, who have to deal with most diverse tyres every day, but want to work with simplicity and without efforts. Equipped with Lever-No Lever technology that combines the advantages of “leverless” device to those of a standard mount/demount tool.
- Tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm with ø 41 mm operating arm;
- Bead breaker double effect Cylinder ø 200 mm;
- Reinforced Chassy and tower;
- Equipped with Lever - No Lever tyre mounting/demounting system (Giuliano Patent);
- Tabletop thickness 12 mm w/POWER X 4 cylinders clamping system;
- Fitting head designed for both standard and low profiled tyre applications;
- Double rotation speed by pedal;
- Tyre inflation by pedal (standard);
- Patented SBS System for bead breaker shovel travel memory;
- Equipped with HP2 dual assist arm (standard) and storage box;
- Suitable for Tubeless tyre bead seating system (optional);
- “Easy Access” extractable pedal box for quick service;
- Adjustable bead breaker shovel angle;
- QuadraLock system for total stiff locking of horizontal and operating arm;
- PO System, Giuliano patent, for granting no BB shovel stuck into the rim;
- Robotic pipe for operating arm positioning/lock;
- Suitable for Tyre Lift (optional).
WDK: Version available upon request
Find your nearest Giuliano Industrial Distributor
Thanks to the large network of distributors and business partners, in Italy and worldwide, Giuliano Industrial can now offer you the right product, which best suits your needs.