Automatic motorcycle tire changer with pneumatic tilt-back tower. Equipped with auxiliary assist arm and patented Leverless device (Lever-No Lever technology). Robust and high-performance product for intensive use.
Designed to efficiently and safely change tires of various sizes and types, aims to provide convenience, accuracy, and reliability for motorcycle and scooter tire-changing operations. Equipped with all devices and solutions for motorcycle tire specialists, servicing motorcycles, scooters and ATV tires
Automatic model with four control pedals, tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm and operating arm with manual lowering and locking by pushing button.
BMW Motorrad approved version
- Solid tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm with ø 41 mm operating arm.
- Reinforced Chassis.
- Robust bead breaker arm, designed for tough job.
- Equipped with Lever-No-Lever tire fitting device, to work in both Lever and No-Lever mode [Giuliano Patent].
“No Lever” mode can be turned into a “Lever” one.
- Equipped with PRESS ARM Eco additional assist arm to ease mounting operations of low profiled and UHP tyres (standard).
- Four powerful motorcycle clamping jaws adjustable to 4 different positions: 6”-13”, 10”-17”, 14”-21”, 17”-24”.
- Tabletop thickness 12 mm, specially designed for motorcycle wheels. Reliable and durable clamping system.
- Two powerful clamping cylinders provide uniform clamping pressure.
- “Easy Access“ extractable pedal box for quick service.
- Bead breaker double effect Cylinder ø 200 mm.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY on gearbox.
- Tire inflating gauge (optional).
- Tire inflation by pedal (optional).
- Kit of 4 motorcycles adaptors with wider clamps, oversize / standard height (optional).
- PEDAL INFLATION SET. Installed on the side of the tire changer, provides inflation system on board the tire changer, activated by pedal (optional).
- Designed, built and engineered in Italy.
- "Right to repair" - all service parts available for at least 10 years since production, easy maintenance and reduced environmental impact.
is available through official BMW channels.
Discover new photos and leaflet!