Super-automatic tilt back tire changer for tires with rim from 10" to 28" (max. wheel diameter 1120 mm./44", max. wheel width 406mm./16"). Equipped with HP2 dual assist arm for easy mounting/demounting tires and with Power X four cylinders turntable.
SX 234 is the state of the art conventional tire changer, developed by Giuliano for high volume tire shops, and tire specialists, servicing racing, run flat and UHP tires, that is, for all tire professionals, who have to deal with most diverse tires every day, but want to work with simplicity and without efforts.
- Tilting tower, sliding horizontal arm with ø 41 mm operating arm;
- Bead loosener double effect Cylinder ø 200 mm;
- Reinforced Chassy and tower;
- Tabletop thickness 12 mm w/POWER X 4 cylinders clamping system;
- Fitting head designed for both standard and low profiled tire applications;
- Double rotation speed by pedal;
- Tire inflation by pedal (standard);
- Patented SBS System for bead loosener shovel travel memory;
- Equipped with HP2 dual assist arm (standard) and storage box;
- Suitable for Tubeless tire bead seating system (optional);
- “Easy Access” extractable pedal box for quick service;
- Adjustable bead loosener shovel angle;
- QuadraLock system for total stiff locking of horizontal and operating arm;
- PO System, Giuliano patent, for granting no BB shovel stuck into the rim;
- Robotic pipe for operating arm positioning/lock;
- Suitable for Tire Lift (optional).
WDK: Version available upon request
Find your nearest Giuliano Industrial Distributor
Thanks to the large network of distributors and business partners, in Italy and worldwide, Giuliano Industrial can now offer you the right product, which best suits your needs.