Digital electronic wheel-balancer with microprocessor, TFT 15" color touch-screen
, 42" wheel guard, pneumatic locking system, automatic measuring gauges, sonar detectors for wheel width and radial run out.
Equipped with all balancing programs for special wheels and for wheels with aluminium rims (ALU and ALU-S), static and dynamic balancing, optimization of static unbalance, automatic measuring of wheel diameter and distance.< br/>
- Minimization of the counterweight (“Optiweight” system);
- Used weights statistics;
- Reference of remainder at external surface;
It is standard delivered with universal flange and cones with pneumatic locking system.
- Power supply, 115-230V-1ph-50/60Hz;
- Automatic measuring of wheel diameter and distance;
- Automatic measuring of wheel width through sonar;
- Automatic weight positioning at the unbalance correction point;
- Automatic START and STOP;
- Static and dynamic balancing;
- All ALU and ALU-S special programs;
- Optimization of the static unbalance between rim and tire;
- Automatic measuring of radial run out by sonar;
- Automatic measuring of lateral run out by sonar available as optional;
- Printer (optional);
- Fast & Easy Split function for hidden weight positioning behind the spokes of aluminium rims);
- Special programs;
- Multi-user function (for simultaneous use of the machine by 4 operators);
- Automatic “clip” system for the application of adhesive weights;
- Side tool tray;
- Max. wheel weight: 75 Kg.;
- Balancing cycle: 6 sec. with a 15 kg. wheel;
- Balancing speed: <100 rpm;
- Equipped with universal flange and cones with pneumatic locking system;
- Excellent precision in balancing operations (tolerance +/- 0,5 gr.);
- Very easy calibration of measuring gauges (“No Wheel Needed” system);
- Exceptional stability of unbalance reading.
Find your nearest Giuliano Industrial Distributor
Thanks to the large network of distributors and business partners, in Italy and worldwide, Giuliano Industrial can now offer you the right product, which best suits your needs.