Computerized wheel alignment system with 8 infrared CCD sensor heads for total check of vehicle geometry (passenger cars and LCVs). Equipped with low-latency multichannel radio transmission system in wireless version on 2,4GHz industrial radio frequency, ready-to-use
system (set up not needed
). Wheel alignment based on Windows® operating system, software compatible with database further updates.
Power supplied to the sensor heads by rechargeable Li-Ion batteries with up to 24 hours working charge. The power of infrared system allows performing wheel alignment also on SUVs or LCVs. Measurement sensors transmit information through advanced data transmission system BT2
. Batteries are also rechargeable directly with measurement sensors mounted on clamps, no need to remove them.
It can be integrated by proper software and extensions for clamps and heads for alignment of heavy duty vehicles, either total or on one axle only (kit is available on demand
Equipment made in accordance with state-of-the-art standards. Solid state sensors for higher reliability
and longer life, with low thermal drift. Shock-resistant silicium inclinometer. High integration level of components, so making the appliance light and solid at the same time. Local keyboard on each sensor. Full optional version to operate on any kind of vehicles
and wheels, both on the ground and on alignment lift.
- Radio transmission, 2,4 GHz, without homologation troubles;
- High performance memory-free Li-Ion batteries;
- High distance transmission through advanced data transmission system BT2;
- Toe angle view > ± 24°;
- Steering angle measuring without using electronic turn-plates;
- Angle measuring resolution 0,01°;
- ROC measurement possible either with wheel free or at ground;
- Simultaneous reading of Caster, Camber and Toe;
- Measures comparison on display;
- Measuring procedure with variation of vehicle setting;
- Toe curve measurement according to VAG specs;
- “spoiler” program with inclined sensor heads
- Interactive HELP system to guide the operator;
- Diagnostic system with constant control of sensors calibration
- IR sensors equipped with DSP micro-processor with independent calibration (weight = 2,65 kg.);
- MEMS solid optical sensors and inclinometers, stout and shock-proof;
- Sensors automatic shutdown system;
- Equipped with 4 cables for sensors battery charge and feeding system; radio transceiver on
industrial base 2,4 Ghz; CD software GIULIANO INDUSTRIAL S.p.A. IWA81R
(included licence of use) and Data Bank at your choice
Find your nearest Giuliano Industrial Distributor
Thanks to the large network of distributors and business partners, in Italy and worldwide, Giuliano Industrial can now offer you the right product, which best suits your needs.